about Andrew K. James
Andrew K. James
Mr. James is a life long resident of Virginia Beach, graduating from First Colonial High School in 1986 and receiving his Bachelor of Science in Finance from Virginia Tech in 1990. Mr. James graduated with honors from Stetson University College of Law in 1995 and was admitted to the Virginia State Bar that same year.
From 1996 until 2002, Mr. James served the citizens of the Commonwealth of Virginia as an assistant and deputy Commonwealth’s Attorney. During this time, he prosecuted a multitude of misdemeanor and felony offenses including DUI, narcotics, larcenies, robbery, and murder.
In 2003, Mr. James entered private practice and in 2004 he established the law firm of Andrew K. James, PC.
- Virginia Beach Bar Association
- Norfolk/Portsmouth Bar Association
- Chesapeake Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National College of DUI Defense Lawyers
- Virginia Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
get a free consultation
Although I welcome you using e-Mail to contact me, please note that until you have attorney- client relationship with me, the information you send to me is not considered confidential and is not protected by attorney-client privilege. I look forward to the opportunity to assist you.
Weekend Appointments Available